Wednesday, August 23, 2006

July 2006

was with my parents and my sis for an entire month... went tubing... went to an aquatic amusement park... went on the scariest ride 'cliffhanger'... organized a garage sale and sold everything... fell ill... went swimming... tried to learn tennis and almost died of exhaustion... yummy! dunkin donuts... ate mexican food... ate indian food... made a lot of tea...of course, shopped a whole load... watched a tamil, hindi and english movies... went to philadelphia... met my two cute lil nephews... and my cousins and aunts and uncles... and sheena and brute... redocorated mami´s living room... blogged... submitted my work on time... read a lil... sang songs... did not cook (tea does not count, that´s boiling only)... washed very few clothes... did wash vessels... gave alot of free fashion advice... talked lots to my sis... fought lots with my sis... bugged her a lot with my kisses... also did window shopping... met so many people i´d only heard of earlier... went house looking... took a lot of photos... dressed up... lazed around... slept late and woke up even later...watched pirates of the carribean and rang de basanti (mentioned here since i liked both)... bought a lot of gifts... played rummykub and life... sulked, cried and laughed... went to auburn... met my cousin... visited her department and labs... met a friend after three years... took silly photos and videos... saw a fireworks show... went to a temple... got pampered... went to amma´s school... merratafied one devil... helped my sis with babysitting... and so much more...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lived a lifetime in a month!!

a.g said...

of course i´ve mentioned you! how could i have not! and that too in the very first line.

mcx said...

Let me ask unceremoniously "when are you back?" I am sure you are being sorely missed by someonez somewherez and though that person is surely not me I must resign myself to polite enquires : )

Sorry couldn’t resist that sentence
So really when are you back?

mcx

a.g said...

i´m back to the blog now.

back home in two weeks time.