Friday, March 10, 2006


i´m having my practicals these days. and till yesterday the two classes i had given were pretty disastrous. ok, fine, i know i´m too hard on myself. they weren´t disastrous but they certainly weren´t satisfactory. but yesterday class was almost perfect. i was so happy that i wanted to blog this moment. we learnt alot of things together, we cracked a lot of jokes and basically lo pasamos muy bien.

i guess yesterday was a good day. i spoke to amma, appa, nive and ranveer so it couldn´t have gone any better.


and i saw a movie by Fernando León de Aranoa, Princesas. he´s the director of Los lunes al sol, a movie about unemployment. Princesas i sabout the life of two prostitutes and ofcourse as soon as i can i´ll buy it so that atleast when i´m back you can all see it. but if you get a chance please do watch it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello.

The first thing that struck me after running through your blog was.. 'Man, I gotta go to Spain once..'

Lotsa bubbles, I see.

Btw, I think one would quite like this recommendation.

Cheers.