Tuesday, October 18, 2005

an update

now that i´m more or less comfortable with my life here in spain... my classes, my friends, my room, my roommates and me... i was wondering if i should delete that very negative entry. but i have decided not to. mainly to remind me that things are not always rosy and to be honest to my readers ( isn´t it presumptious of me, to address you all as readers and thereby call myself a writer!).

the latest news from here is that i was studying this entire weekend. sounds boring but that´s what you end up doing if you go out the previous weekend `de copas´, that is, party the entire night till 6 in the morning. we were so tired and groggy that even the photos are all blurred ( salieron todas movidas, tan borrachas como nosotros).

this weekend i may visit a bookfair in Getafe, a town near madrid. la sombra del membrillo, a magazine dedicated mainly to poetry, is organizing a musical poetry recital there.

will keep you updated, with photos ofcourse.

No comments: