Wednesday, October 05, 2005

from spain

hmmm...am in spain. sad to say that it hasn´t lived up to my expectations as yet. i know most of you will be surprised and even wonder if this is really me writing this... but it´s true.

i don´t know how much of it has to do with landing in spain and being terribly ill for three days...infact i decided not to write earlier just because i didn´t want to say that i´m dying to get back to India!

my course keeps me busy and leaves me tired at the end of the day. i´m thankful for that.

ofcourse please keep in mind that i´ve been here only about 5 days and most of you know that once i judge something that´s it, it´s final(not really a good thing but that´s me). anyway i guess i´ve had too much of a perfect life and need to go through my share of troubles and depressions too... i´ll live through it all...as usual.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Ash.
I'm sure you will feel much better soon.
I love you and miss you so much!

Prasad said...

Hey Ashwini,
nice to see ur blog. in fact, its amazing to hear from you.
All said and done, the ashwini i know is a strong girl. I can tell u that in another day you'll be perfectly fine, back in action. have a great time !
i too have a blog. check it at www.muchtoknow.blogspot.com
Regards,
P r a s a d....

Anonymous said...

Força, Ashwini! Em português dizemos, "quem canta seus males espanta". Com sua bela voz você encantará todos esses espanhóis .
Com um abraço e a alegria de ter notícias suas,
Carlos (no Brasil)