Saturday, July 21, 2007

Talking aloud.

Doesn't feel different. Doesn't feel exciting. Feels so normal. Am I getting used to change?

My last few days in Hyderabad didn't feel like the last ones. I don't think I was mentally or emotionally prepared for this next step. Life is running at a high speed and just pulling me along with it. I am not complaining. If I hadn't got this opportunity I would have been. But really, I was not expecting it.

I feel like I'm on vacation. Feel like in a months time will be in Hyderabad again. Even saying goodbye to my friends was strange. I just know it didn't feel like a goodbye.

A new beginning is what motivates me. This is what I live for. A new world.

But as of now, I'm still transitioning. Haven't as yet digested the reality of my rebirth.

July, I'm home again. And this time to stay.

2 comments:

mcx said...

When you have uprooted yourself enough times, roots refuse to take to the ground as quickly as they once did. So in a way your feeling of un-feeling is quite to be expected.

mcx

Anonymous said...

you know there are some moments in life, which rise above the mundane and sort of culminate into the sublime. Saying goodbye to you was one of those. Like you, also believe that we will meet again and maybe start again at the point we left.