Monday, September 05, 2005

vote of thanks

though this is usually done at the end of events i'd like to start with a vote of thanks.

i'd first and foremost like to thank govind for having introduced to this world of blogs, you're my inspiration!

then i'd like to thank my family and friends for always supporting me with this blog and reading the stuff i write, ofcourse that is, in advance.

this blog will be about everything i want to say or do. it may be about me and my life but i may also encroach on others lives.

please do give me a feedback. though, as close friends know , i most probably won't accept the criticism and may even delete any irrelevant and offensive comments after subjectively reacting to them.

thanks again.

love you all.

2 comments:

mcx said...

: ) Why thank you ashwini! Though I must say, people have called me a lot of things before but never an inspiration.Hmm it must be evolution at play I guess. By the way glad to have you onboard, I was getting tired of listening to my own words echo back and forth in this great devide. I was thinking now that we have more in numbers (at least greater than 1) why not call ourselves as a group. I was thinking of somthing like la risistance. :) Viva la revolution

Anonymous said...

dear ashwini,
that is a great thing, i am looking forward to reading all your thoughts (even those ones which you hide from your parents, particularly father)! Perhaps I should also create a blog of my own, but I don,t know how to do it! Do you want to be my "inspiration"?!
HAPPY TEACHER`S DAY!!!
appa